Tuesday, September 19, 2017

France 2017

Back to France! I've been planning our return for several months now, almost since returning from our last visit. When we went to France last year, we realized there was so much more to see and we decided to go again this year!

We decided to spend 3 weeks - the first week with two of our friends to see Verdun and Giverny, and a little more time in Paris. After that, we would travel to the Loire Valley to see some of the big chateau. The second week we would all meet up with two more friends and the six of us would take a riverboat cruise from Bordeaux.  The third week would be just Mike and I exploring the Dordogne region.  

So a lot of planning had to go into this trip because the three different weeks are so diverse and so different from each other.  I feel as though I haven't done as much research in some areas as I should have, so we'll see how it all turns out.  :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment