Thursday, May 17, 2012

Conor Pass

The Conor Pass stretches across the middle of the Dingle Penninsula via a narrow mountain road. A small section of the road is really not wide enough for two cars, with mountain on one side of the road and sheer cliffs on the other. I took video but can't download it til i get home. Mike handled it with really well and once we were past the really tight part, there was a turnout where you could hike up to the source of a waterfall. I said I really didn't feel like hiking up there , it was pretty chilly, and...hiking....hiking?....hiking!...and that's when I realized something awful...I had left my hiking boots back at the B&B in Dingle! Which meant we had to turn around and head back over that narrow pass and retrieve my boots, then turn around and drive the pass again for a third time to get to Tralee. I have a wonderful husband, that's all I can say.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Yes, you do have a super duper wonderful husband!!! Mine would have shot me the "How stupid can you get" look and driven on.

    ReplyDelete